April 17, 2015

OPI Hawaii Ruffian | Nail Art


Hey you! Today I will be showing you this Ruffian nail art using polishes from the new OPI SS15 Hawaii Collection. If you missed my swatches, you can check them out here. I am in love with this combination and it looked so spring-y and pretty on my nails. Even my boyfriend liked them! :-D If you want to know which shades I used to create this look, then please keep reading. <3




As a base aka my first colour I applied OPI That's Hula-Rious, a gorgeous minty green, on my entire nail. Next, I chose OPI This Color's Making Waves, one of my favourites from the collection. You can stop here if you want to, but I decided to go a bit further (wow so adventurous :D). So I took OPI Do You Take Lei Away? and added it to my creating. My thoughts: *YAAAAASSSSSS* It was exactly what this already pretty manicure needed. Nice.


Which colours should I pair up next?

In Belgium, OPI is available in Planet Parfum and Lakstore.

OPI Belux: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Lakstore Antwerp: Website | Facebook | Instagram
Planet Parfum: Website | Facebook | Twitter


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...