April 18, 2015

Cadillacquer No Place Like Home | Random Swatch Saturday


Wow, it's Saturday already! For this Random Swatch Saturday, I have another indie polish to show you: No Place Like Home by Cadillacquer. No Place Like Home has a soft pastel white/lilac-ish base with different coloured fine flakies and pastel pink, blue, green and yellow hex glitter.



Shown in the pictures is 3 coats. I reviewed this polish before and in that post I said I needed 4 thin coats. Maybe my coats were super thin, or the polish has thickened a bit over the years. No problem either way :D.

In case you missed last week's neon Random Swatch Saturday, click here. ;-)

Cadillacquer: Facebook | Website | Instagram

Worldwide shipping: www.hypnoticpolish.com, www.llarowe.com
UK orders: www.rainbow-connection.co.uk
Russia orders: www.lakilak.ru (coming soon)



     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...