December 7, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Challenge: Minion Santa!


Hey all! Today's prompt is Santa of Elves. I was sure I wanted to paint Santa, but I did not really want a reaaal Santa. So I randomly start searching on Google when I stumbled upon Minion Santa! If you want to see some detailed pictures or know what polishes I used, then there is more after the jump.




For this mani, I was inspired by Nailstorming. I thought it was so cute and I just could not resist re-creating it.


Polishes used for this mani:
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
Catrice - Black to the Routes
Catrice - Birdy Reloaded!
Only You - Diabolique
Kiko - 328
Cadillacquer - Glowing Christmas


As always, make sure to check out some more Santas or Elves below. And let me know what you think in the comments!






26 comments:

  1. This is so cool! It looks really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these nails, they're so cute! I wish I had the skill to do them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them, they are not super difficult to do! ☺️

      Delete
  3. ahh i love this! the length of your nails is perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I just filed them down a liiiiitle 😄

      Delete
  4. These are perfect for Christmas time. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh! My mouth totally dropped when I saw the first photo, I love the minions. So cute! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful artwork. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't handle the cuteness! The minion Santas are beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this manicure! How perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So in love with these nails right now!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THIS! Despicable Me is one of my favorite feel good movies, and the minions make me laugh. This is just so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I'm soooo looking forward to the Minion movie!! So happy you like them, Megan! xx

      Delete
  10. These are adorable, they turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was so happy with the result. When I was painting them, I was like nope nope nope taking this off right after I get my pictures, just nope. And I ended up wearing them for like 3 days :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...