December 9, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Challenge: Ice, ice, baby blue


Hey all! Today's prompt was actually 'Icy blue and white'. I stopped with icy blue... I was thinking: ahhh silver glitter, that counts as white, right? RIGHT. And that is it. :-D. So, hereby I present: my ice, ice, baby blue silver glitter gradient nails! There is more after the jump.




I regret that my camera and photo setup are not really good at capturing holographic goodness. But you can see the shinyness in the blurred parts of the pictures!


Polishes and glitter used for this manicure:
Faby - Don't disturb my Puppy
Essence - Hello holo
Born Pretty Store - Silver hex holographic glitter

I created the gradient by applying Hello holo on a cosmetic sponge and dabbing that onto my nail. Just repeat that step until you got your desired opacity. I also added some bigger holographic glitters for some extra Christmas-y feels.


And there you go, day 5 already! I hope you like it and if you do, then please let me know in the comment section below.







26 comments:

  1. Beautiful glitter gradient! I love that holo glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's gorgeous, isn't it! *heartsheartshearts*

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, could be worn to any holiday event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I thought! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Love these nails, the glitter goes so well with the baby blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love glitter nails and Born pretty makes some of the best holo paints. Loved the combination you created :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this icy nail makeover! This is stunning, perfect for winter and that blue is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also very easy to do, so it's perfect for the holidays too 😉

      Delete
  6. That glitter polish is to die for! Great manicure!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I also love that title of the post, so catchy. I think I need to incorporate more glitter into my manicures.. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, glad you like it! And when in doubt, aaaalways add glitter! 😉 xx

      Delete
  8. This is gorgeous! So pretty for winter and for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh that's gorgeous! Even after Christmas, it makes for a perfect winter manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glitter gradients are the best! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is seriously beautiful…so wintery and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I ended up liking it a lot more than I initially thought :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...