December 11, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Challenge: 5 (?) Golden Rings


Hey guys! The prompt of today was "pick a line from the 12 days of Christmas song". And I chose "5 golden rings". I know, I know, you do not quite see 5 golden rings. But I painted a gem and used a gold top coat, sooooo. Oh well, I really like them! And if you do to, then please keep reading!



For this manicure I was inspired by the gem nail art Chalkboard Nails has done a while ago. I used her tutorial to get the steps right.

Polishes used for this manicure:
Catrice - Goldfinger
Catrice - Mission lilac
Catrice - Black to the Routes (for mixing and the lines)
Sinful Colors - Snow me white (for mixing)
OPI - Pure 18k white gold and silver top coat


What would your take be on the 12 days of Christmas song? Or have you tried out Chalkboard Nails' gem tutorial?








14 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...