January 4, 2017

Knitted Nails - Sugaring Technique | Nail Art

Knitted nails and sugaring technique

Hi guys! I have been meaning to do sweater nail art for so long. And I also wanted to try out the sugaring technique. There! Two birds, one stone. Today I want to show you my first attempt at knitted nails and sugaring. I am quite pleased with how it turned out: soft colours, sparkly, looks like a sweater. Yep, it checks all the boxes for me :-D. No, I will be looking into it a bit more and try it again later. To get if more refined, you know ;-). Now, let's move onto the rest of the pictures, shall we? <3


Knitted nails and sugaring technique
Knitted nails and sugaring technique

I just love how snow-y it looks. It is so crissssspy. Now for the base colour, I actually forgot what I used... I think it was a SmoothNails colour, not too sure though. After the colour coat, I topcoated my index and middle finger and removed the tacky layer. For the knitted pattern I used Pink Gellac Soft White and a detailer brush. I painted it on and then scooped Magpie Beauty Blossom over it and let it cure. Blossom is a very fine glitter and it is beautiful. That is why I patted it into the tacky layer of my ring finger and pinky. After cured, I brushed of the excess glitter and ta-da, all done.

Knitted nails and sugaring technique

Did you ever try out knitted nails or the sugaring technique? How did it work out for you? Let me know in the comments below!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...