April 22, 2016

Catching Watercolour Dreams | Nail Art

Watercolour dreamcatcher stamping

Hey guys! You know I am a sucker for easy nail art techniques that look really intricate and fancy. Well, today is one of those days ha. I have been wanting to do a watercolour/dry brush look again for aaaaages and I finally got to it. The dry brush technique gives you a watercolour-like finish, but without all the hassle. It is a technique I think literally everyone can do and make it look good. So, want to see some more pictures? <3


Watercolour dreamcatcher stamping
Watercolour dreamcatcher stamping

I started out by painting all my nails with a white gel polish. I used Pink Gellac Soft White. To create the watercolour look, I used the dry brush technique. When using the dry brush technique you make sure there is just a little bit of polish onto your brush, it has to be a "dry brush", well almost. Then you continue by "painting" your nails: you randomly paint on some brushstrokes. Repeat with the other colours. I used Bundle Monster Papaya Whip, Acoustic Asana and Lightweaver. and make sure to blend it a bit. Do not blend it too much, that is not the look we are going for now. When you are happy with the result, cure and remove the tacky layer and stamp on you favourite image. I used Bundle Monster BM-S301. Top it all off with top coat and you are done.

Watercolour dreamcatcher stamping

Bundle Monster: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...