April 20, 2016

Bundle Monster B/W Stamping & Mojave Mixer | Nail Art

Bundle Monster Black White stamping

Hi guys! Today I have some nail art on the blog, yay! I wanted something bright and funky, but modern. So I went with some black and white stamping and a bright green gel polish. I love this kind of combinations. It stands out and it is easy to achieve.


Bundle Monster Black White stamping
Bundle Monster Black White stamping

I only used a few items to create this look. First, I painted my index finger and pinky with Bundle Monster Mojave Mixer from their Cali Dreamin' collection. Then, I applied some white gel polish to my middle and ring finger. I used Pink Gellac Soft White. I removed the tacky layer from the white base and stamped on an image from the Bundle Monster BM-S302 plate.

Bundle Monster Black White stamping
Bundle Monster Black White stamping

Bundle Monster: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...