February 8, 2016

Magpie Holo Glitter Rockstars | Nail Art

Magpie Glitter rockstar gel nails

Hi guys! Some holo goodness on the blog today. I did this manicure a long time ago, but I just forgot about it and never posted it. And I am so sorry. I am so sorry for keeping this mighty holo from you for so long. I am truly, deeply sorry.. Aaaaand I am over it! :-D No, but seriously, check out those tasty glitters. Hm, hm, hmmmm. Enough rambling, let's check out some pictures! <3


Magpie Glitter rockstar gel nails
Magpie Glitter rockstar gel nails

This manicure is literally one of the easiest nail arts you can create with gel polish. I started out with a black base, I used Pink Gellac Beautiful Black and I cured it in the lamp. Then I picked out three glitters that go well together, I decided to go for Magpie Beauty Mable, Amira and Lou-Lou, all holographic glitter. I used a dense eyeshadow brush to pat the glitter into the sticky layer and burnish it. Two layers of top coat, cleanse and done! So easy, yet so sparkly! I decided to add something more to my ringfinger. I got the triangle from Aliexpress and the rhinestone and stud are both from Born Pretty Store. 

Magpie Glitter rockstar gel nails

What do you think of this nail art? Quite effective, huh? I admit, it might not be something for everyone or everyday, but I swear it is so much fun. These nails distracted me whole day, haha ;-).


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...