November 27, 2015

Pink Gellac Glamourize Collection Peek-a-Boo | Nail Art + How-To


Hi guys! Tutorial time! Today I will be showing you the first nail art I created using the new Pink Gellac Glamourize collection. I posted the swatches of this collection yesterday. This nail art is an easy one and it doesn't require any extra tools or brushes, although you could use them of course. I was inspired by those sexy lace tights you might wear on Christmas or New Year's Eve ;-). If you want to know how I created this cheeky peek-a-boo nail art, then hit the jump! <3




Step 1: Paint your nails with a neutral colour and let it cure. I used Pink Gellac 154 Nude Beige. Repeat.
Step 2: Paint one coat of 176 Mysterious Black to achieve the lace effect. Let it cure.
Step 3: Draw using 120 Beautiful Black and the brush from the bottle a diagonal line at your cuticle and at the tip of your nail. Let it cure. Repeat if necessary.
Step 4: Repeat, but draw your line to the other side. 
Step 5: Top coat and done!


If you try out this nail art, let me know and tag me in your picture, I would love to see your creation! 


Pink Gellac is available through their website and sells for €14,95.

Pink GellacWebsite | Facebook | Instagram


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...