August 3, 2015

OPI Hawaii Tropical Flowers | Nail Art

OPI Hawaii Tropical Flower nail art

Hi guys! Yay nail art! Today I will be showing you this floral manicure. I am so proud of this nail art and I got so many compliments when I wore it. It's floral and fresh, but the base gives it some extra dimension and I think the colours go so well together. Just all the love for this nail art. If you want to know what I used (which is not reaaaaally interesting) or if you want to check out some more pictures (which I am sure is way more interesting), then please keep reading! <3


OPI Hawaii Tropical Flower nail art
OPI Hawaii Tropical Flower nail art
OPI Hawaii Tropical Flower nail art

Products used for this manicure:
  • OPI - Do You Take Lei Away? from the Hawaii Collection
  • Acrylic paints
  • Top coat
  • Pretty boring hah?
I started out with Do You Take Lei Away as my base and painted on thin stripes using white acrylic paint and a verrrry fine liner brush. I am not sure what happened next but BOOM flowers. BOOM leaves. BOOM done. I know I painted some random flower-like shapes with the lightest pink I mixed and then going in and outlining it, adding some shades, some other thingies. Yeah, at first it looks like a hot mess, but eventually it turned out great (in my very honest opinion of course).

OPI Hawaii Tropical Flower nail art
OPI Hawaii Tropical Flower nail art

Yes, pretty proud of these. Oh, did I already say that? Oh well. PRETTY PROUD OF THESE! hah


     

1 comment:

  1. I adore this manicure, and no wonder you received so many compliments on it!! Great job. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...