August 10, 2015

Geometric OPI Hawaii | Nail Art




Hey guys! By the time you are reading this, I am on a holiday in France with my family. I will try to keep up with you as much as possible but I'm not sure if the wifi and I will get along. :-D

For today: wheee, more nail art! This time I used regular nail polish ;-). And why yes, I am still obsessed with the OPI Hawaii collection. The more I look at it, the more combos I make. Almost every nail polish goes super duper with another one and today I will be showing you my favourite combination of all! ;-) <3




OPI Hawaii Gradient nail art

For the gradient, I started out with 2 coats of Sinful Colours Snow Me White. When that had dried, I sponged on the gradient using OPI Suzi Shops & Island Hops and That's Hula-rious! (still, hula-rious name, huh?). When I was happy with how it looked, I painted on a layer of a fast drying top coat. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. Because, duh, it's insta dry.

For the geometric design I used white acrylic paint and a fine striper brush.

OPI Hawaii Gradient nail art

What is your favourite combination in the Hawaii Collection?


OPI Belux: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Lakstore Antwerp: Website | Facebook | Instagram


     

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how you did this nail art design!! I would love to master this technique someday!!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mani is so beautiful! Love your choice of colors for the gradient, and the design you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous art manicure! We just love your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...