August 8, 2015

Bourjois Corail Magique | Random Swatch Saturday

Bourjois Corail Magique swatch

Hey you! It is time for another Random Swatch Saturday, hooray! Today I will be showing you this coral nail polish by Bourjois. I have had this one for a few years and when I first got it, I used it a lot. But then other corals came along and this one was pushed to the back of my polish drawer. So, I figured it was time to let it shine again. ;-)


Bourjois Corail Magique swatch

I applied 3 coats for full opacity. The formula on this one is a bit weird, a bit sticky maybe? I don't know. And the brush doesn't help either.. Yeah, still a pretty colour though.

Missed the previous Random Swatch Saturday? Click here!


     

1 comment:

  1. Lovely coral color on your latest nail style!!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...