March 17, 2015

Retro Dots Inspired by Sabrina Gayle | Nail Art


Hi! I got a simple nail art to show you today. It is easy, quick and you only need a dotting tool. If you want to find out what colours I used, then please keep reading! <3



A while ago I saw this picture by Sabrina Gayle on the Ofat Instagram and I just knew I had to try it. I think mine turned out a little more retro, though. :-D I will probably give it another try with a neon colour.


Products used for this manicure:


This was a short and sweet post, I know. I hope your liked it and thank you so much for reading! <3


     

4 comments:

  1. I love this! The colors look great together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am planning on redoing this with some bright neon colours!

      Delete
  2. Hey, j'adore ce que tu fais ! Tu utilise du top coat classique? Ca semble si parfait qu'on dirait du semi permanent :) Toute tes réalisations sont très jolies en tout cas !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Merci beaucoup! J'utilise du top coat classique, le Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, c'est mon favori.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...