January 2, 2015

Elegant Silver Glitter NYE Nails


Hi loves! First of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Today I will be showing you my elegant NYE manicure I planned to wear. Planned, yes. Because I did not actually wear it on NYE. I painted this design the day before, but I had some friends coming over for manicures. And why yes of course, I ruined them. But enough rambling, let's move onto some pretty pictures!



In case you were having a déjà vu: I recycled my See-Through Lace and Rhinestones design. I loved my ring finger and thumb so much and I obviously did not want to take it off just yet!


Polishes and materials used for this design:
OPI - Don't Bossa Nova me around
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri
Born Pretty Store - Striping brush
Born Pretty Store - Nail art brush
Born Pretty Store - Dotting tool
Born Pretty Store - Small beads
Born Pretty Store - Round 2 mm rhinestones
Born Pretty Store - Round 4 mm rhinestones
Loose glitter


 I hope you had a wonderful NYE, I sure did! What did you wear on your nails?



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...