March 29, 2016

Pastel Magpie Glitter Rockstars + Stamping | Nail Art

Rockstar gel nails Magpie Glitter

Hey guys! Remember my Rockstar gel nails from a while ago? Well, yeah, I liked them so much I decided to do another set. The last one was quite vibrant so this time I went for a more pastel look and with some stamping on top. I swear, this is the first time I stamped over glitter and I die. I love it so so much. It is super glitter-y, but the stamping makes it a bit more wearable on a day to day basis, or is that just me who thinks that way? :-D Anyway, if you want to know what glitters I used, then please hit the jump. <3


Rockstar gel nails Magpie Glitter
Rockstar gel nails Magpie Glitter

First, I started out with 1 coat of Pink Gellac Blush Orange. This is not even near opaque, but I just needed a neutral-coloured base to pat my glitter into. The different glitters I used are Magpie Beauty Erin, Violet and Emily. A light pink, a soft purple and a silver light blue. And alllll holooooos. Then I added a thicker layer of top coat, let it cure and wiped the nail with some alcohol.

For the stamp I used a Bundle Monster plate in BM-S304 and Essence Stampy Polish in black. Topped it off with two coats of top coat and tada!

Rockstar gel nails Magpie Glitter
Rockstar gel nails Magpie Glitter

What do you think of this look? I am loooving rockstars, seriously.


Magpie Beauty: Website | Facebook | Instagram
Pink Gellac: Website | Facebook | Instagram
Bundle Monster: Website | Facebook | Instagram


     

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...