December 20, 2015

Christmas Cookies | 12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Christmas cookie nail art

Hola guys! Today's prompt in the 12 Days of Christmas nail art challenge is Christmas cookies. But I figured, who needs cookies when you can have glitter? HA. Just kidding, cookies are great, too. My first idea for this prompt was 3D cookies, but that didn't work out great because I don't have 3d gels or acrylic powder. So yeah, I had to find something else to do. Next best thing was glitter!


Christmas cookie nail art

The base is 2 coats of Pink Gellac Intense Taupe with Magpie Glitter Coco and 2 layers of top coat. The cookie bits were drawn on with Gelish Arctic White and a Born Pretty Store nail art brush. The best thing about gel polish is, you can keep adjusting your lines until you are happy with how they look. Well, at least before you cure them :-D. 

Christmas cookie nail art

I hope you like my take on today's prompt and if you do, let me know in the comments below! Thank you! <3

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. I love that glitter, it's so sparkly and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...