October 24, 2015

Catrice It's All I Can Blue | Random Swatch Saturday

Catrice It's all I can blue swatch

Hello there! Another Random Swatch Saturday. Today I will be showing you It's All I Can Blue by Catrice. I don't know exactly when I purchased this polish but I do know that I have worn it a lot. And when I say a lot I actually mean that I have worn it for four weeks straight. Multiple times. So I figured this one had to be featured on my Random Swatch Saturday ;-)


Catrice It's all I can blue swatch

For this swatch I applied just 2 easy coats. It has a really nice formula and I bet it would look gorgeous once your skin is a bit tan. ;-)

Missed our previous Random Swatch Saturday? Click here! Or check out #RandomSwatchSaturday


     

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...