May 23, 2015

Essie Maximillian Strasse Her | Random Swatch Saturday

essie Maximillian Strasse Her swatch by @lovelifelacquer

Hey there! Today I will be showing you this gorgeous cream by Essie: Maximillian Strasse Her which was part of their 2013 Spring Collection. So why this grey shade while we are getting into Summer? Well, I think grey's are always a good idea. They are neutral, classy and perfect for any occasion, Winter or Summer. <3


essie Maximillian Strasse Her swatch by @lovelifelacquer

Maximillian Strasse Her is a cool grey-green, but it photographs as a straight grey. Sorry about that. I applied 3 coats, however you will get away with just 2! The formula is a bit streaky at first, but maybe it's just me, because I just can't seem to get along with Essie polishes in general. I want to love them so much, but it's just ehhhh.

essie Maximillian Strasse Her swatch by @lovelifelacquer

In case you missed last Saturday's Random Swatch: click here


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...