April 4, 2015

Let it Glitter! Paradise | Random Swatch Saturday


Hi guys and welcome to Random Swatch Saturday! From now on, I will swatch a random nail polish from my collection and show it to you on, yes you guessed it, Saturday. So why did I decide to do this? Well, I like to see swatches and I thought it might be a nice addition to my blog. I will describe the colour, say how many coats, maybe explain the concistency a bit, but that's it. I want to keep these posts short and simple. However, if you have any questions, you can comment below. Oh, and please let me know in the comments below what finishes you would like to see next ;-).

I decided to start with Paradise by Let it Glitter!. This polish was part of a collection Suzanne created last year and it is still one of my Let it Glitter! favourites. So, for the first time ever, click the jump to see some more of this Random Swatch Saturday. I hope you enjoy! <3



Paradise is a dark teal gelly infused with a gorgeous shimmer. It has holographic teal and purple hexes and smaller holographic teal and lilac hex glitter. This was 3 coats with a generous layer of top coat.


Et voilĂ , that's it!

Let it Glitter!: Facebook | Instagram | Website


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...