February 12, 2015

Cute & Easy Ombré Valentine's Nails | Nail Art


Aloha! It is almost Valentine's Day. And for those of you who are still looking for some nailspiration, I created this cute and easy nail art. I saw this on the Facebookpage of Faby Benelux and Lakstore and I was dying to try it. There is more after the jump! Just a small warning, I put plenty of photos in this post, sorryyyyy.



 The little tutorial for this nail art can be found on the Facebookpage of Faby.




Polishes and materials used for this manicure:
  • Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
  • China Glaze - Peachy Keen
  • Essie - Cute As A Button
  • Essie - Status Symbol
  • Kiko - 236
  • Only You - Diabolique
And of course: dotting tools!


 

See, lots of pictures!



What do you think about this cute and easy nail art? Will you be trying this? If you do, let me know!

Have a nice day, guys! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...